Show All Answers
- The investment becomes part of the property.
- It is intended to be a permanent installation.
-Two or more pages is .15 cents per page-Double sided is .20 cents per page-Color copies single sided are .50 cents per page-Certified copy of records $1.00 Public Records Request Form.
For more information, or to determine if you qualify to participate in the Neighborhood Improvement Program, please contact the CRA Department at (954) 457-1341. More...
Three Islands Safe Neighborhood District - .6600 mill
The EMT course is one semester (4 months) in duration and is a pre-requisite for Paramedic Training. The course is divided into four parts, Lecture, Lab, Hospital Clinical and Field Clinical. Students must maintain a “C” or higher average throughout the course.
The Paramedic course consists of four consecutive semesters, which are divided into Lecture, Lab, Hospital Clinical and Field Clinical. Lecture, Lab and Clinicals will be conducted each semester with the fourth semester being dedicated to mostly Field Clinicals. A “B” or higher average must be maintained throughout the Paramedic training. Each student will be evaluated by Instructors during their Lab and Hospital rotation and by Paramedic Preceptors during the Field rotation. Upon completion of the course, the student must pass the State written exam with and 80% or higher for certification.
- Cultural Community Center, 410 SE 3rd Street (Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm)
-Human Services Department, 750 NW 8th Avenue (Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm)
-Your local Hallandale Beach Recreation Center (hours vary) Facility Rental Information
-Current Government Issued Photo ID for all adult members of the household
-Birth Certificate for all youth members of the household
-For Hallandale Beach Residents: Two current proofs of residency (current drivers license, current utility bill, current voter registration card)
-Birth Certificates for all household members under the age of 18. Passports are not accepted as verification of birth date.
-If you are a Hallandale Beach resident please bring two proofs of residency (current drivers license, current utility bill)
The City of Hallandale Beach abides by all laws relating to the guardianship of children. Therefore, only birth parents and/or adopted parents are recognized as a child’s natural guardian pursuant to Florida Statutes 744.301. Proof is obtained through a copy of the child’s birth certificate along with current government issued photo identification of the parent(s) which must be presented prior to registration or completing a waiver. Passports are not accepted as verification of birth date for children.
Legal guardianship must be through a current court order, issued by a judge, granting temporary or permanent guardianship. A copy of the court order must be provided prior to registering or completing a waiver. A copy of the child’s birth certificate along with current government issued photo identification of the guardian(s) is also required. Passports are not accepted as verification of birth date for children.
-Two current proofs of residency (current drivers license, current utility bill, current voter registration card)
City of Hallandale Beach Personnel Department400 South Federal Highway,Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
You may also fill out the request and bring it to our department. There is a copy of the form in the Document Center in the Police Department folder titled: Residential Security Check Request
Internal Affairs: (954) 457-1416Office of the Chief: (954) 457-1411Administrative Operations: (954) 457-1434Uniformed Patrol Sgts: (954) 457-1445Investigat.Services Sgt: (954) 457-1434Community Partnerships: (954) 457-1494
Development Projects in Hallandale Beach
An online application can be filled out by clicking on the Forms sub page to the left. Toilet Retrofit Application
Giveaway Program Information
November February May August
Residents may come to the City’s Public Works Compound, located at 630 MW 2nd Street, on the above specified dates and times to pick up flowers/shrubs. Proof of residency is required. Click on the link below for more information about City giveaway programs Giveaway Program Information
Broward FEMA Flood Map
2) Bringing your payment and remittance stub to City Hall between the hours of 7:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday(excluding Holidays); payments received prior to 2:00 pm are credited to the account on the same day and payments received after this time are credited the following business day.
3) Depositing payments with the remittance stub in an envelope in the night drop located by City Hall’s main entrance (no cash please); payments will be posted the following business day.
4) Signing up for payment bank drafting, payment of your utility account may be set up to automatically draft from your checking or savings account. Payment draft dates occur approximately fifteen days from the billing date-program participants continue to receive a bill to inform you of the amount and the draft date; call (954) 457-1360 for more information on how to join the program. (All payments are applied to the oldest outstanding balance first)
Bank Draft Sign-up Form
City of Hallandale Beachc/o Commercial Division400 South Federal HighwayHallandale Beach, Florida 33009. Bank Draft Sign-up Form